Data allows us to provide you the best esports experience possible.
- The data we collect
Here are some examples of personal data we collect:
- Email & Password
- Social login identifiers
- Address and phone number
- Your name
- Your in-game names
- Your IP address
- Your geographic location
When you register on our platform, we also assign you a custom ID that helps us keep your data organized and safe.
- How we use data
Your personal data helps us improve our platform and services and serves you relevant content. It also allows us to effectively communicate with you.
Here are some common examples of how we use your data:
- To identify you when you login to your account
- To provide support to our organizers and players at all stages of a tournament
- To personalize your BoomTV experience and present content tailored to your interests
- To research our user demographics and analyze behavior to better our services
- To share aggregate statistics with our prospective partners
- To inform you of awesome events and promotions you can share in
- Why we share data
BoomTV is a platform that facilitates user generated content. This means that any user can become an organizer, create tournaments and ask for information they need in order to run a tournament smoothly.
If you'd like a report of the data that BoomTV has collected for your account, press 'Receive Personal Boom.tv Data Report' below. Please note that you can only receive two reports in a 12 month period.
If you'd like to delete your BoomTV account or the data that BoomTV has collected for your account, press 'Opt out of Sale of Data' below.