SUB TOURNAMENT FAQ
Updated January 14, 2019
What is required to participate?
- Download Boom App and install/setup
- Boom App tracks and detects your kills & placements automatically!
- Register for the Sub Tournament you want to join over at https://boom.tv/events
- Show up for the tournament event, and make sure to have Boom App Opened!
- Join our discord for help with questions on setting up https://discord.gg/J9zyhFf
My final kill(s) were not tracked, what gives?
- For Call of Duty: View your Merit Report after each game for 5 seconds in order to get accurate kill tracking.
- For Fortnite: Make sure not to exit your game too fast after winning or dying, otherwise we might miss it.
How do I participate in Sub Tournaments?
In order to participate in any Sub Tournament, you must be subscribed to the Twitch Streamer who is hosting the event. Once subscribed, register through their boom.tv page or from the https://boom.tv/events page.